* Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-02-11 11:53:40]:

> automake doesn't work.  The solution is to revert Paul's commit that
> introduces automake.  (Paul should really be the one doing this - not
> you - since he started this mess and promised that he'd revert it way
> back when.)
>
> I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, but if we want to rearrange
> the source trees, then the build system should be fixed too.  automake
> *usually* requires all sources to be in the src/ dir - that's why you
> can't really rearrange the directory layout to make sense without
> first removing automake.  It's a chicken and egg thing.  -- justin

http://skikda-dev.bulix.org/archives/httpd/dev/

This is the surgery branch, compiled with automake and without an src/
directory. I don't know why, but something is telling me that this
*work*.

Regads,
- Sam

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.