Anyone?  This is killing me.

The only thing I've been able to figure out is this:

        my  $error = $apacheRequest->body_status();
        if ( $error eq 'Exceeds configured maximum limit' )
        {
                $self->RESULT_FINAL__general( undef , 'Your file is too big.' );
                return;
        }

matching against a error text message is pretty bad, IMO, and makes me worry what happens if someone changes the error message or if there are multiple errors.