As far as I saw in my very limited tests: Yes.
This does also match with my code analysis I did in one
of my previous mails (the one with the 'correct me if I am wrong').
Of course there remain other weird things that are not nice
(e.g. the empty balancer created by the VHOST, the fact that the
empty balancer is not used because it comes later in the array)

Regards

Rüdiger