I had a quick look into this and noticed the following:

1. It may make sense to add ap_is_HTTP_INFO to this also.
2. ProxyErrorOverride is currently only honoured by mod_proxy_http,
   mod_proxy_ajp ignores it. Is this intended?
3. This is a change in behaviour for people who use customized redirect
   pages for browsers that do not support redirects (are there any?)
4. 304 not modified responses from the backend are currently not supported
   without this patch.

Thoughts?

Regards

Rüdiger