On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 06:58:50PM +0100, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 06:52:05PM +0100, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> > Hmm, I'm getting pointed at a thread titled "any undocumented
> > showstoppers for 2.0.56", but it's not in my mailbox yet.
>
> While I go find out why I havn't received a fair bit of mail, I've read
> the thread online, and PR 39275 is not even close to a showstopper imo.

Found them now, turns out procmail can be very senstive to my typos,
erk. O.k., well I've committed what I had lying around, and I'll tag and
roll a candidate anyway, on the grounds that at the moment it looks like
I can only be saving someone effort.

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]