* Colm MacCarthaigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-04-19 11:55:50]:

> On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 09:42:29AM +0100, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> > > and autofixes them on commit?  Is that doable?
> >
> > I never thought of that, it probably is, I'll take a look.
>
> This can be made work, but we'd have to give a bot karma on the whole
> httpd tree.

I'm not very keen on doing this because this would involve
double-commits (aka each commit leads to another one used to recommit
changes done to the copyright line date -when needed-).

- Sam
--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.