On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 12:39:12PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> I don't concur with Colm, the tarball is the release and changing the legal
> text is more significant, perhaps, than even the code itself.  So it's yet
> another bump that strikes me as silly.

Just to be clear, I didn't mean it that way. I was going to start an
explicit vote on the mailing list for changing the notice-of-license
text, accross all branches and future releases, for the sake of
efficiency and clarity.

But in the last few minutes even more options have emerged that make me
question if it's that's sensible, as there's no consensus on what
options to vote on.

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]