Hi,

* Davi Arnaut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-05-29 23:46:45]:

> I'm starting to work on my SoC 2006 proposal [1] and I want to let you
> guys know how I will eventually proceed and what to expect. Your comments
> and suggestions are welcome.
>
> 1. Redesigning and extending the Apache cache architecture.
>    http://verdesmares.com/Apache/proposal.txt

Congratulations for beging selected for this year's SoC ! Your
proposal is indeed very interesting. My only concern here is about
performance : caching must not become a bottleneck, but I'm sure
you'll handle this !

Enjoy your summer of code (and the FIFA :P) !

- Sam
--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.