On 06/18/2006 02:49 PM, Mathieu CARBONNEAUX wrote:
> i think is very usefull to have this in production environment... to debug
> probleme without interupting production... in only up the log level with
> reload...
> with strace you must restart apache with strace...and for desactivating it
> you must restart... in some production environement is not acceptable...

Why that? You can attach strace to running processes, provided that you have
appropriate permissions on this process. So
you might need root access for this.

Of course I admit that the strace / ltrace output is generic and a more
specific output by logging inside the hooks
could provide better information.

Regards

RĂ¼diger