On Mon 19.06.2006 07:07, Jeff Trawick wrote:

If httpd *developers* are interested, we should decide what type of
processing is acceptable/required first and worry about whether it can
be fitted into apr second. As I recall from the last discussion of this
perhaps 15 months ago, most all of the interest was from web admin
lurkers, and there was insufficient developer interest anyway.

Ok from your point of view *all* admins *must* be a little *developer*
to be able to dig into the httpd/apr-source if a wished config don't
work as assumed, no help from poduct to help to find the error :-(

Well i'am very unhappy about this conclusion but well it's an market
leader worthily.

From me i take that in the near future there will not be a help to find
config errors without truss/strace or other generic tools.

Regards

Alex