On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 10:47:15AM -0500, Jess Holle wrote:
> So what's the story with IPv6 on Windows?

Works fine in every version of windows since 2000, although 2000 itself
needs a kit and patching installed.

> Are there some versions of Windows which always support it, but the
> headers we use for Windows don't detect this at build time?

We don't use an autoconf-like system on Windows, so although we could
detect this at build time, it's just something which has been left as a
build option.

> We bundle our own Apache builds for a number of Windows OS levels and
> have customers who really want IPv6...  I don't want to break anything
> for the rest of the customers, though.

That's at your own risk :-)

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]