Steffen wrote:
I  already reported that all is building and running fine on Win32.

Only one note (not critical):

The mod_authn_alias.dsp and mod_authz_owner.dsp are missing. Also they are not included in Apache.dsw and Makefile.win.

I made/changed above files, only I do not know how to add them to os/win32/BaseAddr.ref

How do I commit this changes ?

You don't - the HTTP Server project only grants commit after establishing
a track record of consistent patches that apply without issue.  But you
can always submit a patch or - in the case of brand new files - the files
themselves.  See http://httpd.apache.org/dev/patches.html

In this case though, I think I can pick this up pretty easily from your
pointers - thank you for the alert!

Bill