On 7/31/06, Guy Hulbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 2006-31-07 at 13:54 -0400, Brian Akins wrote:
> Guy Hulbert wrote:
> > That's the ultimate case, after all :-)
>
> Not necessarily.  Google's answer is to throw tons of hardware at
> stuff.

The point of contention was scalability ... from a human point of view
it is really annoying to have to solve a problem twice but from the
business pov, outgrowing your load balancer might only be a good thing.

Oh please, 99.9999% of users have nowhere near the scalability
constraints that google operates under.  Are you saying that because
some do we shouldn't provide solutions that work for the rest?

-garrett