.
On 10/29/2006 01:50 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:
> Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>
>> Does it really make sense to put this in the same environment namespace?
>> What if we have rows with the same name here and for the password query?
>> Shouldn't the prefix be AUTHN_PREFIX + (USER_|PASSWORD_)?
>

> My understanding of the code is that only one password query is ever
> executed - is this correct?

Yes, this is correct. It is set by AuthDBDUserPWQuery.

> What sql statement would correspond with "USER_" above?

The one set by AuthDBDUserRealmQuery. It is used inside

authn_dbd_realm

OK, USER_ might the wrong word, but we definitely have two possible different
queries with possible the same field names which are put in the same environment
namespace.

Regards

RĂ¼diger