On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 01:32:44PM -0800, Paul Querna wrote:
> steve wrote:
> > On 2/27/07, Arnold Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Nick already told you, that Apache allows you to choose. So simply use
> >> the fast-cgi/mpm-event combo, if you like that best. And if you want to
> >> evangelize the combo, nobody is stopping you.
> >
> > I use this and it works fine. However:
> >
> > 1. The event MPM is EXPERIMENTAL. No telling when it will be deemed as
> > production ready.
>
> .....  I dunno. I use it. (I also helped write it, soo...)

I use it too, and have meddled with it enough at a source level to feel
comfortable running it. It has obvious, documented, problems (don't use
it with mod_ssl), but it's pretty good at what it's supposed to be
pretty good at :-)

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]