Folks,

I want to say thank you for taking the time to help me out with
getting my module up and going.  It is so VERY refreshing to be
developing in such a well thought out and structured environment.  By
day I am working in VB.Net on different small projects where the
project leads attitude is: Get it done, don't make too many new
modules/class because it will be too complex for me (boss) to
understand when you leave.  Having the structure of the apache module
is the complete and total opposite and very very refreshing!  It is
also exposing me a little bit to how to make a module system, which I
will ultimately need to do for the GUI side of my app.  It is all
good, very good!  Thanks for directing me this way!

Last night I did successfully setup a C++ new overload that takes an
apache pool.  (When used correctly, C++ is simply WONDERFUL!) The
question is:  How best to make the code reusable?  What do I mean?
Well, the next version of the GUI is going to be written in C++, there
is going to be a lot of code that can and should be shared between the
module and the GUI.  I just cannot figure out how best to setup the
common code to allocate memory for different locations.  Any
suggestions?

Sam