Sorry if this isn't the primary focus of this message-list, but I have a
general question about APR and timestamps (more about apr_int64_t).

The typedef of apr_time_t is apr_int64_t.  I assume this type is 64 bits
long on a 64 bit system.  Is it 64 bits long on a 32bit (or smaller) system?

The "printf" family of functions only seems to print out the correct number
using the "%llu" placeholder (in my 64bit experience).  Will this
placeholder work gracefully with architectures less than 64bit?  Will 64bit
and a 32bit modules will return the same string using "%llu"?

I found a lot of issues involving printing

Can I write a hack to ensure this (possible detecting the architecture with
#defines then writing the correct printf placeholder from the #define)?  Is
there a more graceful method in APR for handling situations like this?

Thanks,
Dave
--
David Wortham