On Apr 26, 2007, at 11:58 AM, Nick Kew wrote:

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

------- Additional Comments From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  2007-04-26
Anything I can do to help get this bug fixed?  Is testing the patch
all that stands in the way of getting it folded into the trunk?

Hello?  Anybody home?  What's next?

He has a good point: this bug is a regression.

I'm not entirely clear on the problem that was being fixed
in the patch that introduced it.  But it looks like confusion
between different CGI error paths.

If noone has the round tuits to work through a fix, can we just
apply the patch (which reverses r231167)?

Can we confirm that we don't still suffer from the original
problem?