On Apr 26, 2007, at 5:52 PM, Sander Temme wrote:

Community,

As ApacheCon draws near, perhaps we should plan some httpd releases during the week? Between beer and bitterballen there must be time to bat some patches around(1). Going in with the intention of, say, a T&R on Wednesday after the Tuesday Hackathon should get us in the right frame of mind to get something out by the end of the week.

I'd like to try my hand at the T&R process so if no one objects I volunteer to play RM.

--> 1.3.x, any patches that justify a release?

--> 2.0.x There are some backports in need of votes. There seems to be only one patch to APR 0.9.x since the last release, do we need one?

--> 2.2.x IIRC the initial intent was to roll 2.2.5 fairly quickly after 2.2.4, but that never happened. Many changes to APR 1.2.x, we'll likely need a new release of that.

I think this is a good idea... have people review STATUS and start voting.
Yeah, my hope was to get a 2.2.5 out semi-quickly, I think with the
various proxy changes, it's time, but I was holding off because there
are quite a few backports missing just 1 vote.