On May 12, 2007, at 12:45 PM, Joshua Slive wrote:

On 05/12/2007 04:12 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Author: jim
> Date: Sat May 12 07:12:24 2007
> New Revision: 537429

> Log:
> Add regex pattern matching to ProxyPass, allowing,
> for example:
>
>    ProxyPass ~ \.gif balancer://imagecluster

On the configuration consistency side, the "~" thing is deprecated
everywhere and the standard way to do this is to have a ProxyPassMatch
directive (see RedirectMatch, DirectoryMatch, etc).

Yep. The ProxyPassMatch stuff is currently being worked
(basically, some function name changes ala add_proxy_regex)
but I was hoping to work the support for <DirectoryMatch ..>
into that patch as well before committing... but most likely
I'll just add in ProxyPassMatch first.