On May 30, 2007, at 1:56 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

I'd like to see new tarballs rolled soonish, given the single significant
bug that was disclosed earlier today.

Obviously most mass-vhosters are capable of compiling their own binary, so providing the seperate-pid-table patch (whoever gets around to writing
one) resolves any immediate urgency.

But people get skittish when they see httpd anywhere near vulnerability, so I'll roll apr 0.9/1.2 in 36 hours which means midday Sunday it's likely
to be released and ready to drop into 2.0 / 2.2.

1.3 could be rolled/released whenever it's been patched, but I'd personally rather see *one* announcement, again, like we did about a year back, so we
don't have silly people scrambling to install 1.3 in place of 2.2 :)

I volunteer to roll 1.3 when it's ready, since Sander offered to roll 2.2
(and perhaps 2.0?)

Sounds good. I can likely take a look at adding
the "parent has local pid table and verifies
scoreboard with it" patch to 1.3 maybe over the
weekend (the 2.0 and 2.2 will likely follow
the same concept), unless someone beats me to it :)