On Jun 4, 2007, at 2:35 AM, David McCreedy wrote:

On 06/01/2007 05:42 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Author: jim
> Date: Fri Jun  1 08:42:57 2007
> New Revision: 543511

> Log:
> Add in parent process PID table, to provide for
> a check against the pid values located in the
> scoreboard.
>
> Modified:
>     httpd/httpd/branches/1.3.x/src/main/http_main.c

I tried out the code in apache-1.3_20070603161656.tar.gz on TPF because I
thought the pid_table stuff might affect the platform.

Hopefully this is enough information to recreate the issues.
If I left something out please let me know.

Thanks for the testing... I'm unable to recreate the problems
you're seeing, but at least I know what areas might be
causing them...

Thanks again!