jean-frederic clere wrote:
Mladen Turk wrote:
jean-frederic clere wrote:
Hi,

I would like to fix a problem in mod_proxy_balancer when the configuration is something like:
+++
  <Location /myapp>
ProxyPass balancer://mycluster/myapp stickysession=JESSSIONID|jsessionid nofailover=On
  </Location>

  <Location /titi>
ProxyPass balancer://mytiti/titi stickysession=JESSSIONID|jsessionid nofailover=On
  </Location>

  <Proxy balancer://mytiti>
    BalancerMember ajp://jfcpc:8009 smax=10 timeout=10 route=test2
  </Proxy>
  <Proxy balancer://mycluster>
    BalancerMember ajp://neo:8009 smax=10 timeout=10 route=toto
  </Proxy>
+++
When jumping from /myapp with a JSESSIONID=id.test2 to /titi httpd returns 500 but it should have ignored the route test2 because it doesn't belong to any of the members of the balancer corresponding to the location.

Find attached a patch to fix the problem.

Comments?

Hmm, "nofailover=On" is used for non-matched routes.

The failover stuff is between the members of a balancer not between balancers.

Not true.

It returns 500 instead forcing re-login (if there is no session replication
or SSO, and that's why it was designed at the first place)

It returns 500 forever ;-(

It doesn't according to my tests if nofailover=Off or omitted.

Regards,
Mladen