On Sep 5, 2007, at 9:04 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group wrote:

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jim Jagielski
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. September 2007 14:03
An: dev@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: Re: mod_proxy_balancer

Hmmm... maybe:

    worker_is_initialized = (workers->s &&
PROXY_WORKER_IS_INITIALIZED
(workers));

instead of

     worker_is_initialized = workers->s ?
                                 PROXY_WORKER_IS_INITIALIZED
(workers) : 0;

Ok. But doesn't this deliver the same results (at least from the logical
point of view)?
It may be that if worker_is_initialized results in something != 0 that
this value is different between both, but this should not matter.
So it boils down to a matter of style (BTW: I am happy to adjust it
to the first version).

Like you said, logically it doesn't make sense that the
2 patches work different (yours doesn't and Vinicius'
does)... So I was thinking a different logic test for
Vinicius to try, to see if its something local on
his end...