I the meantime we have to advise the users not to use 2.2.6 because is not compatible with some mods (not just mod_fcgid). We shall advise to stay on 2.2.4 or 2.2.5 RC.

Steffen

www.apachelounge.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Jagielski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@httpd.apache.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, 06 September, 2007 15:48
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache 2.2.6, 2.0.61 and 1.3.39 release candidate tarballs for review

On Sep 4, 2007, at 5:29 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

Available for your testing pleasure, 3, count 'em, 3
Apache HTTP Server release candidate tarballs, located,
as expected at:

    http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/

This vote will run through Sept 6, 2007 and close
Sept 7, unless otherwise noted...

So far, I see nothing yet preventing us from releasing
this tomorrow... assuming that stays the same, I will
move the files over to the main dist location to allow
mirrors to start snagging and allow us a real release
and announcement tomorrow.