Jorge Schrauwen wrote:
> Hmmz still getting link errors :(
>
> ---
> S:\source\x86\modules\mod_fcgid.2.1>apxs -llibhttpd -llibapr-1
> -llibaprutil-1 -c -i -a mod_fcgid.c
> cl  /nologo /MD /W3 /O2 /D WIN32 /D _WINDOWS /D NDEBUG    -I"S:\httpd-
> 2.2\include"  /c /Fomod_fcgid.
> lo mod_fcgid.c
> mod_fcgid.c
> link kernel32.lib /nologo /subsystem:windows /dll /machine:I386
> /libpath:"S:\httpd-2.2\lib" /out:mod_fcgid.so  libhttpd.lib libapr-1.lib
> libaprutil-1.lib    mod_fcgid.lo
>    Creating library mod_fcgid.lib and object mod_fcgid.exp
> mod_fcgid.lo : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _merge_fcgid_server_config

That's bizare - most any author would set these up as static's within their
modules since there is no reason to export them (or attempt to bind to an
exported symbol.  Either way, I suspect mod_fcgid.c has more source files
than the single module source, based on these emits.  (Usually it would
scream about exported symbol being imported).

While on the subject, if this depends on a libfcgid, you probably need to
bind to that lib, too.