Graham Dumpleton wrote:

> Is this an oversight in the packaging up of Win32 installer, or is the
> presumption that one can use this package to compile modules against
> which need auth provider support wrong?

Researching; I suspect that mod_auth.h isn't propagated into the include/
directory by the windows build.  We should probably cut out all of the
-I"../modules/foo" references and drop in copy targets across the board
to move any public include to the top level include/ tree.

Once the build deposits them all into include/, everything will be happy.
The other question of course, did these public includes ever belong in
the modules/ tree in the first place?