On 01.10.2007, at 12:22, Erik Abele wrote:

On 01.10.2007, at 09:58, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

I like the idea of adding a date to each news item, be it on httpd.a.o,
or our www.apache.org.  +1.

+1, see attached patch which adds dates to the index and download pages (see changes to site.vsl which add a 2nd column to the relevant section headers as soon as a new date="" attribute is present).

Please test and give your opinion, works for me on Safari and Firefox...

Got a chance to test it on IE today, looks fine so I've added it at the moment.

Cheers,
Erik