Niklas Edmundsson wrote:

However, I found a slight bug that might be my configuration or something worse: httpd won't serve http when I have mod_ftp with accompanying config enabled. It reads the request and then closes the connection, it doesn't even log anything in the error log despite logging at debug level...

You aren't imagining things.  My first gutcheck suggested this was some
fail-over VirtualHost happening, but changing my host didn't affect it.
LogLevel debug isn't being helpful, so I have some tracing to do, and
the 1.9.1 candidate is pended until I can find that quirk.

Bill