Ruediger Pluem schrieb:

> On 01/03/2008 12:21 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>
>> But there was a problem with the _default_ setting for a virtual host. I am
>> not sure
>> so far if this is my config or if there is something else going wrong on
>> Solaris 10.
>> I will investigate tomorrow.
>
> This is a bug in Solaris 10. See also
>
> http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/networking-discuss/2007-September/017120.html
> http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=4944187
>
> There might be even a patch for it, but I do not have sunsolve credentials at
> hand:
>
> http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-1-4944187-1

Not there's no other info in this patch description document and
sunsolve doesn't find a patch for it even with credentials. The bug has
been last updated on December 18 this year, although it goes back to
2003. It looks like they are now producing a patch.

The other links above already include the Sun suggested workarounds,
either disable nscd (bad) or include DNS in /etc/nsswitch.conf.

> Regards
>
> RĂ¼diger

Gutes Neues!

Rainer