karim Bendadda wrote:
Sorry but I'm a beginer on developping Apache modules...Thank you for your
patience...

I dont't understand this:

/* set a "Location:" header and 302 redirect. */

Does'it mean to make this??:

No, that is just a C comment.

<Location /my_module>
Redirect /my_module http://10.112.3.20/test
</Location>

This is a pre-build "hard coded" redirection module that does something very similar to :

static int my_module_handler (request_rec *r){

   /* assemble the url by appending the filename to a baseurl */

   uri = apr_pstrcat(r->pool, "http://10.112.3.20/test";, "my_module",

    apr_table_setn(r->headers_out, "my_module", uri);

     return HTTP_MOVED_TEMPORARILY;
}

However, you have two things that are wrong in your code. The resulting uri would be "http://10.112.3.20/testmy_module"; because the apr_pstrcat() function tacks the two strings together. If you already know the full URL, you can skip the uri= line and set the headers_out.

Which brings up the other issue. The apr_table_setn must be setting a "Location" header in order to meet the redirection standard. Yours is setting "my_module". Replace "my_module" with "Location", and then whatever is in the uri parameter is going to the web browser as the location header, and it should contact the new server/resource.

Joe
--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>