On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:25:15 +0200
Issac Goldstand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Cute.  I haven't looked at the code yet, but the concept sounds
> awesome.
>
> It would be great if there was a 2.2 backport so I could see if I can
> get it working in our existing stack at work - we're just upgrading
> our web-stack for the next few years, and the latest CoolStack is 2.2
> so no real chance (for us, at least) of adopting this in the next few
> years.

It won't work as a module in 2.2.x.  But I do plan to make a patch
to enable the functionality there: it should be much easier having
figured it out as a module.  Watch this space!

> I'll try to poke around myself this week but having just come back to
> work from birth-leave I'm really not sure if I'll have a chance.

Your feedback will be appreciated as and when you find time :-)

> Before I jump in too deep, Nick is there any particular reason that
> you think that a backport should NOT be attempted?

No reason at all ... see above.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/