On 01/18/2009 06:44 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:44 AM, <rpl...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Author: rpluem
>> Date: Thu Jan 15 05:44:23 2009
>> New Revision: 734703

>> Log:
>> * Set the error time if we set a worker in error mode.
>

>> Modified:
>>    httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c
>>
>> Modified: httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c
>

> Should the error time be set in set_worker_param() as well?
>
>            else if (*v == 'E' || *v == 'e') {
>                 if (mode)
> ->                  worker->status |= PROXY_WORKER_IN_ERROR;

Well this is not possible here since error_time only lives in the shared
mem of the scoreboard (worker->s) and not in the config of a worker.
But worker->s is not initialized at this point of time (this is done in the
child_init hook).
The scoreboard area storing the error_time is initialized with 0, so
this variable has a defined value.

To be honest I do not get the real use of setting a worker into error mode
during configuration time. But this may be just me and someone else has a
real use for it.

Regards

RĂ¼diger