Hi,

I get following error when I try to use "compress" function of zlib in
 "rotatelogs.c" . I have included "zlib.h" in rotatelogs.c .

/home/paras/httpd-2.0.55/support/rotatelogs.c:294: undefined reference
to `compress'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Is it linking error ? where should I make the changes to eliminate this error?

Thank you.

-Paras