Roy T. Fielding wrote:

I ended up fixing all website generation to utf-8 -- I am surprised
that it lasted this long with just iso-8859-1.

  Thanks -- looks good!

Yes, that is what I prefer as well.  All paperwork is done, so please
let us know when you have an export.  I (or one of the other svnadmins)
will have to massage it a bit to prefix the sourceforge ids, so just
point us to the dump file when you have it ready.

  I'll tackle this next week, if tomorrow's not possible.  Thanks
very much,

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B