Hi,
Well apache website offers a complete documentation of all the functions...
Best way is you can sit with a formatted print of all the modules... If some
one can find a better and more formatted way to understand and interospect
the apache code kindly let me know. I wanna understand the APR library.
Thanx in advance... :)

But you need to have a grip of all the header files and functions... But why
do you wanna understand the whole code??? Something related to some
development or you wanna reuse the code somewhere?? I would suggest you
better stick to some single module of your interest.

Good luck!!!

Sameer Kumar
B.Tech, Computer Engineering
Institute of Technology,