<cc67648e0903261107l1302f629k95494e01834c6...@mail.gmail.com>, Jeff Trawick
<traw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> <49cb6d2b020000ac0003c...@lucius.provo.novell.com>, "Brad Nicholes"

>> > FWIW, netware still builds and runs in trunk.  If you yank the MPM, then
>> > guess netware really will be done. :(
>> >

>> Just to follow up.  Apache 2.0.x for NetWare is the only version that is
>> still shipping on the NetWare platform.  I am not sure if anybody is really
>> using Apache 2.2.x for NetWare or not.  I expect that there are a few loyal
>> NetWare fans out there that upgraded to 2.2 on there own.  Apache 2.3.x and
>> beyond, no plans to use it, ship it and I can only really maintain it to
>> make sure that things still build and appear to run correctly.  So
>> basically, if you all decide to pull the NetWare MPM, then I guess I don't
>> have to worry about maintaining apache for NetWare beyond 2.2.x.
>

> You pull the trigger then ;)

Pull it.

It's been a good run and I really had a lot of fun porting and maintaining
Apache for NetWare.  But I guess it's time to say goodbye (to Apache for
NetWare, not me ;)  I will try to hang around and maintain the older versions,
if anything needs to be maintained.  If there is anything that comes up with
Apache for the Linux platform that I can help with, I will certainly do my
best.  But I guess going forward, if Apache for NetWare ever becomes relevant
again, I'll just pick it up and port it like I did before.  But I really don't
see that happening.

Brad