Jim Jagielski wrote:

 But my personal preference would be to remove it and instead
add an unsigned int flags field to ap_slotmem_provider_t, and
define some flag values, such as AP_SLOTMEM_FLAG_NOTMPSAFE = 0x0001
(read "not MP-safe") and AP_SLOTMEM_FLAG_PERSIST = 0x0002.

Again, +1 for this change.

jean-frederic clere wrote:

Well yes want to use it as a flag (for example to make the grab/return etc logic switchable.

  OK, that sounds sort of like two +1s to me, so I think I'll also
try to tackle this one in the next few days (unless someone beats
me to it; I'm fairly slow due to work-related tasks).

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B