Sorry it was my fault.

I have corrected them to r->output_filters now.
But situation is the same. Data are send but java aplication which receiving
data
sended over ap_pass_brigade does not receive anything. It seems that between
apache and java aplication are "lost" is there any posibility how to track
if that hasa been really send via ap_pass_brigade?