On 2 Oct 2009, at 20:05, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Graham Leggett wrote:
Paul Querna wrote:

Unless there are any objections, i intend to convert httpd.apache.org
later tonight.

Yes please!

httpd v2.2.14 has been languishing on p.a.o for ages, and refuses to
sync to w.a.o. I cannot announce httpd v2.2.14 until this is fixed.

and you can't sync to the current website until this sync occurs, but we
must wait 24 hours for mirrors to catch up.

people.apache.org:/www/www.apache.org/dist/httpd/ is definitely out there, so I don't know what's going on; although the file permissions are wrong,
it looks like you didn't set your umask correct.

Files should be 664 not 644 to open them to the httpd group, please? But that should not stop a sync, and I don't know why infrastructure hasn't
responded to your multiple appeals this week :(

Because we have been busy, perhaps?
Anyway, it is on my todo list for tonight to fix sync

Cheers,
Tony

Tony Stevenson

t...@pc-tony.com - pct...@apache.org