On 06/11/09 20:07, Jim Jagielski wrote:

I'd like we remove the entire forwarding proxy stuff
for example.
So we have mod_forward_proxy and mod_reverse_proxy? Interesting
take. Would make some sense to make mod_proxy and top-level "framework"
and forward/reverse as submodules.

I'd like that we clear the current dependency and API mess.
E.g common code depends on balancer (which was a dirty hack
I did so we can setup the workers)
This would obviously require some decent shared memory code
that would allow dynamic config instead stealing the space
from the scoreboard. Think that shared memory rewrite was
one of the major topics inside 'Amsterdam' discussion
few years back.

Regards
--
^TM