Hi All,

This is in reference to Windows:
I am building a module that has a requirement to support IPV6. Kindly let me
know, if the present libapr that comes with apache install supports IPV6 by
default? If not where can i download it?

status = apr_sockaddr_info_get(&peer,
                                host,
                               APR_UNSPEC,
                               port,
                               APR_IPV6_ADDR_OK,
                              r->pool
                               )
The above function fails with 70023 error. (The host here is specified as a
hostname/IP address)
Also The above function returns Success for  APR_IPV6_ADDR_OK replace
by  "APR_IPV4_ADDR_OK" or "0".
My feeling was libapr is nt supporting IPV6.Correct me if I am wrong.

It would be a great, if someone help me out with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

--
With Regards,
Raj