On 3/16/2010 12:37 PM, Noirin Shirley wrote:

> In some places, we use httpd, but that leads to some horrible
> confusion between the product and the command.

I guess I'm not seeing the disconnect.  If a reader cannot parse httpd
as shorthand "the Apache HTTP Server program", then we have more serious
issues in helping them become a web server administrator.

I was a bit confused in this commit message w.r.t. "concensus".  Noirin and
yourself clearly take one view, Roy and I have expounded a very contrary view,
and I haven't see the rest of this dialog (following dev@, docs@, users@ etc).