On 6/15/2010 10:36 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:
I noticed, that the values in conf/extra/httpd-mpm.conf in parts differ
hugely from the corresponding MPM defaults.

IMHO activating conf/extra/httpd-mpm.conf should be safe in the sense
that you don't get changed MPM behaviour as long as you don't change the
file contents. If we think the values in conf/extra/httpd-mpm.conf are
better than the defaults, those should be the defaults.

+1

If people agree, I would first correct conf/extra/httpd-mpm.conf to
contain the actual defaults, and of course if we think those are not
good, we can then improve them.

-0, there's no need to wait to discuss and fix the source code.

Sorry Bill, don't get it here: what do you suggest? Applying the existing values from conf/extra/httpd-mpm.conf to the MPM source code?

Regards,

Rainer