On 31.08.2010 17:01, Samuel ROZE wrote:
Hello,

I'm using Apache-Benchmark to stats my applications performances. I
want to create a graph, using GNUPlot and Apache Benchmark.
The "-g" option create a file that I can load in GNUPlot. It works
very well but requests times are cumulative values:

3150
3168
3172
3194
3203
3215
3220
3225
3227
3231

I just want the real request time values, like that:

18
4
12
9
12
5

Is it possible using Apache-Benchmark tool, or have I to use an other
tool to transform values, like sed, awk... I tried with these tools
but I failed. Is there a solution?

NB: Should I change of mailing-list for questions like that? If yes, sorry...

Yes, that's a question for the users list (us...@httpd.apache.org).

Please repost your question there.

As a partial answer: I never used the "-g" switch, but the wanted transform using awk would look like this:

awk 's>0 {print $0-s} s={$0}'

if you don't want to print the value in the first line, or simply

awk '{print $0-s;s=$0}'

if the first line is equal to the first value (non-cumulated).

Regards,

Rainer