On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 09:39:36AM +0000, Rob Stradling wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 Jan 2011 10:03:19 Rob Stradling wrote:
> > On Friday 24 December 2010 16:24:03 Igor Galić wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > > If we want to see more extensive testing in the field,
> > > then this is the right time to make 'On' the default.
> >
> > Steve, has Igor persuaded you?
>
> I was hoping to generate a bit more discussion and to reach consensus on the
> "when" question here on-list, but never mind.

Has anybody got results of testing the OCSP stapling code that they can
share?

I would be sympathetic to an "on by default for 2.3.N" campaign if the
lobbying came with some successful test results.  What code have you
tested, how did it work, what configuration, what responder vendor, etc?

Regards, Joe