On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Zeno Davatz <zdav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Tom
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> Yes, it seems so, as my index.rbx is not being loaded AFAICT.
>
> According to my understanding the above setup should work, but it does
> not work as the page is not served but I just get the following error:
>
> [client 127.0.0.1] Attempt to serve directory:
> C:/Users/zdavatz/de.oddb.org/doc/
>
> and the page in the browser tells me
>
> Not Found - The requested URL / was not found on this server. But it
> is there. The directory is there as well and index.rbx is in the
> directory C:/Users/zdavatz/de.oddb.org/doc/
>
> To my Linux understanding this should work on Apache for Windows as well.
>
> Best
> Zeno

(why are we talking on dev@ btw, this seems clearly a users@
discussion. If/when you reply, please drop dev@)

OK, there are some inconsistencies in your conf.

First, in your vhost configuration, you have SetHandler ruby-object at
the top level. This *will* set the handler for all requests to the
vhost to use handler ruby-object. All requests. Including for files,
directory indexes, and so on...

Secondly, in the directory where I expect you probably do want to have
ruby-object as the handler, you tell apache to execute *.rbx as
cgi-script. I thought this whole exercise was to have them executed by
mod_ruby..

Finally, having found that bug report, you seem to be trying hard to
trigger it! In the bug report you linked to us, there is a good
work-around listed by wrowe@ - why not use that?

Cheers

Tom