Probably not, but as we specify the time-outs to allow all normal requests (we hope), I'd like to be warned when an attack occurs, but also if one of my genuine customers is blocked (to possibly fine-tunes the time-outs).

Another option would be to set an environment variable, so I could check it and handle my notification manually.