On 03/18/2011 04:12 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

On Mar 18, 2011, at 10:55 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

What would it take, from our side or from Stefan's, to make it ok for us to say "go
here for Windows binaries"? It surely seems that this would be a big win for both of
us.

AFAICT they do not produce .msi installer, only .zip files
However I have httpd binaries linked to msvcrt.dll and build
by VS2008 which offer the highest possible compatibility.

See:
http://www.syndicateofideas.com/posts/fighting-the-msvcrt-dll-hell

It uses the latest WindowsDDK compilers which Microsoft
is using to compile system components.

I also use this system for quite some time for producing
commons daemon and few other windows binaries.

Regards
--
^TM