Bill, that is already good, but then the question still remains of
whether there is something that can be done disable/control/detect too
many handshakes from any given client (new or renegotiated). I'd love
to understand whether this is even a reasonable thing discuss, as I do
not have knowledge of the Internals of Apache/OpenSSL.